Staff working from home?Online Working from Home Support Resources
Help workers optimally adjust their home workstation, ensure their comfort and support their health and well-being.Our working from home resource options
Our ‘working from home’ resource options that can help your staff:
Option 1: Working from Home Ergonomic Training Modules
3 modules, each no more than 11 minutes in duration. Includes:
- Education surrounding the risk factors for injury/discomfort when working at a computer
- Strategies workers can use to minimise risk of injury/discomfort
- A clear step by step process for how to set up a home workstation
- Advice about taking rest breaks, and guidance on stretches that workers can integrate into their workday
- A downloadable PDF workstation set up checklist, that can be filled out electronically, and emailed to the worker’s manager
Please note that the videos below are short excerpts taken from each of the 3 modules.
Module 1: Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) when working at home on your computerThis module covers information about MSDs relevant to working from home, along with strategies you can use to reduce your risk of injury. It includes the common areas of your body which can become injured, why back pain is so prevalent, spinal anatomy, how injuries can ‘creep’ up on us and ways that you can be proactive to reduce your risk of injury.
Module 2: Working from Home – Workstation SetupThis module takes a closer look at the guidelines you should use to set up your workstation in order to minimise your risk of injury. It includes how to set up your chair, monitor, keyboard, mouse, document position and telephone, as well as covering some tips on changing your posture and performing stretches throughout the day.
Module 3: StretchesThis module provides guidance on how to reduce the risk of injury by performing stretches and exercises throughout the day. Stretches for the neck, shoulders, forearms and hands, legs and lower back are covered, with guidance on general stretching rules, how long to hold the stretch and how frequently to perform them.
Working from Home
Workstation Self-Assessment Checklist:Workers download our survey (from our online page), complete it and email it to a key contact person within your organisation. Further support required? If further support is required, Pinnacle are able to assist and resolve your problem. We are using online options such as video conferencing software to keep us connected with our clients and address their challenges.
Option 2: Receive a weekly video from an experienced Physiotherapist
Help staff deal with specific challenges that may arise when working at home. Includes:
- Detailed discussion surrounding the strategies staff can use when dealing with discomfort in specific regions of the body
- Answers to the questions that relate to working from home (e.g. what stretches should I do? how often should I take a rest break? What do I do if I don’t have an adjustable chair?)
- A new video is added each week and gradually a library of relevant videos (accessible online at any time) will be built
- Staff can request topics to be covered by the Physiotherapist in future videos
Please note that the video below is just one of many videos that your staff will receive from Russell.
A short message from Russell (Pinnacle Physiotherapist)
NeckThis video discusses how the postures you may be assuming when working at home can lead to the development of a variety of symptoms. It also explains and demonstrates simple but highly effective stretches that can assist you to manage and prevent aches and pain that may originate from the neck and upper back regions.
Video messages on a wide range of topics including workstation ergonomics, health and wellbeing and managing pain/discomfort.
Option 3: Combined package + added services at no cost!
Combine the content from Options 1 and 2, plus receive the following at no extra cost:
- 1 x FREE 30 minute workstation telehealth consultations to help your workers stay comfortable when working from home
- 1 x FREE 60 minute Physiotherapy telehealth consultation to help any employee who may be experiencing discomfort/pain when working from home
Pricing and Payments
Costs for 6 months access (excl. GST)
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Number of employees||Working from Home Modules||Weekly ‘Physio Video’||Combined package (including ‘extras’)|
|300+||On enquiry||On enquiry||On enquiry|
Gain access to our content
Simply fill out the ‘contact us to purchase’ field at the bottom of the page. We’ll send you an invoice with login details within 24 hours. Then you are good to go!
Contact us to purchase
Please leave us a message and we'll get in touch within 24 hours.
No matter whether you are a small business or large corporate, we can help you integrate Online Working from Home Resources into your business. Simply leave us your contact details with a brief message, or contact us on (08) 8271 6544. Thank you for your interest and support.